Terms of Service
Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of this Terms of Service is to prescribe the conditions of use, provisions, and any other items between VinePlant Inc. (hereinafter referred to as ‘Company’) and its members regarding the use of Internet related services of the online website (hereinafter referred to as ‘Website’) managed by the Company.
Article 2 (Definition of Terms)
The definitions of terms used in this Terms of Service are as follows:
- 1. ‘Website’ refers to the virtual business domain or the website ((http://podosea.com) operated by the ‘Company’ to provide service to the ‘Member’ using computers and other IT equipment; This service includes mobile application for smartphones and other portable devices.
- 2. ‘Service’ refers to the features including search for company, making business requests, recruitment, Q&A for specialized information, year-round business community and all other services provided by ‘Company’ through the operation of the Website.
- 3. ‘Member’ refers to the ‘Corporate Member’ who has agreed to this Terms of Service to enter into an agreement with the ‘Company’.
- 4. ‘Corporate Member’ refers to registered corporation and personal business owner that have registered company information and can use services provided by the Website including make business requests, register job postings, etc. ‘Corporate Member’ can be distinguished between Premium and basic membership. Premium members have priority for top search results, business request matching, upgrade for Corporate Homepage within the Website, and other benefits.
- 5. ‘Non-Member’ refers to users using the services provided by ‘Company’ who are not signed up as a ‘Member’.
- 6. ‘ID’ refers to the combination of characters and numbers chosen by the ‘Member’ upon signing up for the identification and use of service by the Member.
- 7. ‘Password’ refers to the combination of characters and numbers chosen by the ‘Member’ to confirm that the person who intends to use the services of ‘Company’ is whom the ID has been granted to, and thereby protecting the rights and interests of the ‘Member’.
- 8. ‘Content’ refers to symbols, characters, figures, colors, voice, speech, audio, image, video, or any combination of the aforementioned created and uploaded to the ‘Website’ by the ‘Member’. The ‘Content’ is uploaded to each category (ex: Corporate RFQ, Search for Company, Career, Help Me, Community etc.) or miscellaneous domains of the Website
Article 3 (Clarification and Revision of Terms of Service)
- 1. The ‘Company’ shall display the contents of the Terms of Service, place of business, name of representative, business registration number, contact details etc. on the front page or use other means to notify the ‘Member’.
- 2. The ‘Company’ may revise the contents of this Terms of Service within the constraints of Acts concerning the regulations, the Framework Act on Telecommunications, the Telecommunications Business Act, Acts concerning the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization, the Personal Information Protection Act, and other Acts of relevance
- 3. The ‘Company’, in the event the Terms of Service are revised, shall notify, along with the current Terms of Service, the reason for revision and the effective date thereof 7 days before the effective date, until the day before. However, any revisions greatly affecting the rights and duties of the ‘Member’ shall be notified 30 days before the effective date.
- 4. The ‘Member’ reserves the right to refuse the revised Terms of Service. The ‘Member’ may express the refusal of the revised Terms of Service within 15 days of the notice. In the event the ‘Member’ refuses the revised terms, the ‘Company’, the service provider, may set a period of 15 days to terminate the agreement with the ‘Member’ provided that prior notification is given. If the ‘Member’ does not express any refusal, or uses the service after the effective date of the revision pursuant to the preceding paragraph, it will be considered as an act of consent.
Article 4 (Interpretation of Terms of Service)
- 1. Any matters not prescribed within these terms shall be pursuant with the Acts concerning regulations, the Framework Act on Telecommunications, the Telecommunications Business Act, Acts concerning the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization, and other Acts of relevance.
- 2. In the event the ‘Member’ and the ‘Company’ enter an agreement separate from the Terms of Service, the former shall take precedent.
Article 5 (Establishing User Agreement)
- 2. For the application pursuant to paragraph 1, the ‘Company’ may, depending on the type of the ‘Member’, request identification through an expert organization. The ‘Member’ shall provide the legal name, birth date, contact details, etc. needed for identification. In the case of the Corporate Member’, the business name and business registration number shall be provided, and the ‘Company’ may additionally request the Business Registration Certificate for the verification of the business proprietor information. If the business name and/or business registration number registered is found to be false, or the business for the corresponding business registration number is suspended or discontinued, the ‘Corporate Member’ concerned may not claim any rights. Any agencies or organizations without a business registration number may go through a separate process as decided the ‘Company’ for a User Agreement.
- 3. Following the use application (Sign up) process by the ‘Member’, the User Agreement shall be established when the ‘Company’ notifies the ‘Member’ through online notification or by electronic mail.
Article 6 (Acceptance and Limitation of Use Application)
- 1. By principle the ‘Company’ shall, regarding customers who have applied for use pursuant to the preceding Article, approve the use of service provided that there is no work or technical hindrance.
2. The ‘Company’ shall not approve application for use in cases applicable to the following. If one of the following found to be applicable afterwards, the ‘Company’ shall terminate the User Agreement.
- 1) Use of a falsified name or the name of an another person;
- 2) Use of a falsified business name and registration number and/or information of another business;
- 3) Use of falsified information for the User Agreement
- 4) Failure to submit information that the ‘Company’ requires;
- 5) The applicant is under 15 years of age;
- 6) The rejection of the application is due to causes attributable to user;
- 7) Violation of other miscellaneous items during sign up;
- 8) Use of service if for fraudulent purposes.
- 3. The ‘Company’ may withhold approval for cases applicable to the following until the cause of the withholding is resolved:
- 1) The ‘Company’ lacks the facility for accommodation;
- 2) The ‘Company’ is under technical difficulties;
- 3) Other causes attributable to the ‘Company’
Article 7 (Content of Service)
1. The ‘Company’ may provide the services as prescribed in Article 2 (2), and the contents are as follows:
- 1) Service for registering of business requests and quotation inquiry
- 2) Service for searching company information and other related services
- 3) Service regarding communication and interaction between users
- 4) Service regarding job posting and personnel recruitment information
- 5) Service regarding Q&A for specialized field of knowledge
- 6) All miscellaneous services provided to the ‘Member’ by the ‘Company’ through additional development or partnership agreements
- 2. The ‘Company’ may add or make changes to its services. However, the ‘Company’ shall notify the ‘Member’ of the addition and/or change in advance.
Article 8 (Service Hours)
- 1. The ‘Company’ shall provide service 24 hours per day, all year round except in the case of special circumstances. However, the ‘Company’ may allot a time frame for the use of certain services depending on the type or characteristics of said services, and the time frame shall be notified to the ‘Member’ by the ‘Company’ in advance.
- 2. ‘Company’ may temporarily stop service for the duration of updating and processing data, maintenance for troubleshooting, circuit failure and other circumstances, and, in the case of tasks planned in advance, the reason and time of service interruption shall be notified. Provided, that, the ‘Company’ may notify users after the incident in the event of force majeure.
Article 9 (Visibility of Member Information and Resume)
- 1. In the event any information regarding the ‘Corporate Member’ is made visible through the “Search for Company” feature, Corporate RFQs, or job postings, the company information shall be written accurately in order to assist the judgment of the ‘Member’ viewing the corresponding company. The ‘Corporate Member’ shall guarantee the integrity and legality of all information, quotation and other materials it provides.
- 3. The ‘Corporate Member’ shall hold all responsibility in the event the terms of the preceding paragraph are violated by the ‘Corporate Member’.
- 4. The ‘Company’ may make visible the registered company information and job postings of the ‘Corporate Member’ through a method determined by the ‘Company’.
Article 10 (Service Through Partnership)
- 1. The ‘Company’ may provide access to company information of the ‘Corporate Member’ to various Internet websites and offline media including newspapers and magazines that has a partnership with ‘Company’.
- 2. The ‘Company’ shall notify in advance the possible registration with external websites and media through partnership, and the list of partner websites shall be viewable within the Website at all times. Provided, that, any media list created not directly by the ‘Company’ but by the partner after receiving CSV, DB, XML, or API files from the ‘Company’ may be viewed from a partnership list separate from these terms.
- 3. Any changes to the website due to partnership shall be notified in advance before proceeding.
Article 11 (Price of Service)
1. Although the sign up of ‘Member’ and the use of service shall require no payment in principle, certain services may be usable through payment. Services requiring payment shall provide a more effective visibility of relevant information to a ‘Member’ visiting the Website or provide more efficient use of various other services. The applicable services are as follows:
- 1) ‘Premium Corporate Membership’ service
- 2) Banner advertisement of the ‘Corporate Member’ within the Website
2) Banner advertisement of the ‘Corporate Member’ within the Website
2. For services requiring payment, the ‘Company’ shall adhere to the regulations stipulated regarding the cost and method of payment for said services. The price for the ‘Premium Membership’ service, provided to the ‘Corporate Member’, may be inquired through contact with the ‘Company’.
Contact method: email@example.com
- 3. The ‘Company’ may change the cost of services requiring payment pursuant to the type and duration of said service, and may do so without prior notification. Provided, that, any payment or changes prior to the revision shall not be applied retroactively.
- 4. After applying for paid services, if the service is canceled due to the circumstances of the ‘Member’, the ‘Company’ may impose a refund fee within the amount pursuant to the “Guidelines for the Protection of Digital Content Users”.
- 5. Regarding the use of free and certain paid services, the ‘Company’ may not be held responsible for the damages incurred during the transaction between two users except in cases arising from the intentional or gross negligence of the ‘Company’.
Article 12 (Method of Payment)
1. The ‘Member’ may choose one of the following methods defined by the ‘Company’ :
- 1) Credit card
- 2) Mobile phone
- 3) Prepaid card
- 4) Real time wire transfer
- 5) Additional payment method specified by the ‘Company’ including but not limited to: other electronic means of payment, etc. (e.g.: gift certificates, coupons, other affiliate points, etc.)
- 2. Premium services provided to the ‘Corporate Member’ of Premium Membership may be paid through wire transfer only. The ‘Company’ shall issue a tax invoice to the ‘Corporate Member’ for the payment.
- 3. The ‘Company’ shall not be held responsible, with the exception of intentional or gross negligence, for any losses arising from the information and from anything related to the information thereof entered by the ‘Member’ relating to monetary transaction.
Article 13 (Adjustment of Usage Fee Error)
In the case of any errors regarding the usage fee, the ‘Company’ shall, by request of the ‘Member’ or through advanced notice, take the following measures;
- 1. The amount overpaid shall be refunded for any overpayment. This shall be conducted using the same method used for said overpayment. Provided, that, advanced notice shall be given in the case the refund cannot be conducted using the same method as the payment.
- 2. In the event the overpayment is arising from causes attributable to the ‘Member’, the ‘Member’ shall burden, within a reasonable scope, the costs incurred by the ‘Company’ for refunding the corresponding amount.
- 3. In the event the ‘Member’ awaiting refund holds any unpaid fees, the refund shall be deducted from said unpaid amount.
- 4. In the case of underpayment, the ‘Company’ may request any unpaid fees to the ‘Member’ immediately upon confirmation of fact.
Article 14 (Notification to Member)
- 1. The ‘Company’ may send the ‘Member’ notifications through the Website page during application for use of service or through the email address submitted during sign up.
- 2. The ‘Company’ may, in the case of notifications to unspecified number of ‘Members’, post the notification on the Website for a period of more than 7 days as an alternative to individual notification.
Article 15 (Suspension of Service)
- 1. The ‘Company’ may suspend service for the following reasons:
- 1) Maintenance of equipment etc. as notified to ‘Member’ by ‘Company’ in advance
- 2) The contracted telecommunication service provider ceases providing telecommunication services
- 3) Services cannot be provided due to force majeure such as power outage, accident, natural disasters, war, service overload, etc.
- 2. In the case of suspension of service as prescribed in paragraph 1 of the preceding Article, the Website shall notify the Member as prescribed in article 15. Provided, that, in the event the service is suspended due to the state of the Website being beyond control and advanced notice is not possible, this shall not be applicable.
Article 16 (Integrated Membership)
- 1. The ‘Member’ may, by using a single integrated account (ID and password), use the ‘Website’ as prescribed in Article 2 (1) of the Terms of Service, and the services of additional websites provided by the ‘Company’.
- 2. The ‘Company’ may, in order to provide an integrated service using a single account, improve or change the Website or service by linking the service information of each website, etc.
- 3. In the event the ‘Company’ creates additional websites following the initial application for use of service from the ‘Member’, this Terms of Service shall be applied unless otherwise stated. The ‘Company’ may share information regarding the provision of new services or creation of a new website through posting on the website, or by email notification to the ‘Member’.
Article 17 (Provision of Information and Posting of Advertisements)
- 1. The ‘Company’ may provide the ‘Member’ with various information that is deemed necessary for the use of services, or for the purpose of improving or introducing services for the ‘Member’ through means including email, letter mail, SMS, etc.
- 2. The ‘Company’ may post relevant information or advertisement to the service page, homepage etc. of the website, and the ‘Member’ may refuse the ‘Company’ emails, SMS, etc. containing advertisements
- 3. The ‘Company’ shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages incurred by the ‘Member’ participating in, communicating, or conducting transaction regarding the promotional activities of the advertisers provided through these services.
- 4. The "Member" participating in this service shall be considered to have consented to the posting of advertisements visible during the use of service.
Article 18 (Content Responsibility and the Company’s Right to Edit)
- 1. The ‘Member’ shall create content based on facts, and the content shall be, by principle, created by the ‘Member’.
- 2. The ‘Company’ may, in the event the content created by the ‘Member’ does not violate the conditions prescribed in the ‘Content Deletion Regulation’ and Article 23 Duties of the Member, conduct filtering processes pursuant to the method provided at the ‘Website’. In the event there is a violation of ‘Content Deletion Regulation’ and Duties of the Member during this process, the content shall, without prior notification of the ‘Member’, be deleted from the ‘Website’
- 3. In the event content include any mistypes, omissions, uses of phrases and/or contents contrary to social norms, or is clearly based on false information, the corresponding content may be deleted or corrected at the discretion of the ‘Company’.
- 4. In the event the ‘Company’ receives any requests for deletion of content due to falsified information and/or defamatory nature of the content uploaded by the ‘Member’, the ‘Company’ may delete or otherwise render said materials of the ‘Member’ hidden to public without prior notice. The ‘Member’ shall be notified through email or other means after the deletion or hiding of post.
- 5. In the event the ‘Content’ of the ‘Member’ use phrases and/or contents contrary to social norms, materials clearly based on false information, libel or degrade specific persons, use abusive language, advertise with intentions to gain profit, infringe copyright, expose personal information, contain obscene or antisocial content, or in any way violates relevant Acts and Agreements, the ‘Company’ may delete or edit the offending material at any time.
- 6. If the ‘Member’ desires to delete any ‘Content’ he/she uploaded upon the voluntary deletion of his/her account, the ‘Member’ shall delete the contents in person beforehand. All Members shall be considered to have agree to this.
- 7. If the ‘Member’ incurs damages or otherwise cause problems to him/herself or others by uploading any content or by using materials uploaded by others, the ‘Member’ shall be held responsible, and the ‘Company’ shall not be held responsible.
Article 19 (Rights and Use of Content)
- 1. Any copyright or other intellectual property rights pertaining to the copyright materials created by the ‘Company’ shall be held by its creator. The ‘Company’ shall claim rights to use all content the moment it has been uploaded.
- 2. All rights and responsibilities pertaining to posts created by the ‘Member’ shall be held by the ‘Member’.
- 3. Content created by the ‘Member’ may be used as statistical data of trends for related industries, and may be distributed through the press through media. However, any personal information that may be used to identify individuals shall be excluded.
- 4. The ‘Company’ shall not be held responsible for any civil or criminal proceedings when the ‘Content’ of the ‘Member’ infringe upon the copyrights of any persons or programs. The party infringing upon the said copyright shall exempt ‘Company’ from all legal responsibilities, and be responsible for compensation regarding all damages incurred by the ‘Company’.
- 5. All ‘Content’ created by the ‘Member’ may be used by the ‘Company’ for advertisement of its services. Provided, that, the ‘Company’ shall exclude personal information when using the content, and strive to protect the creator’s rights to the best of its abilities.
Article 20 (Duties of the Company)
- 1. The ‘Company’ shall, as prescribed in this Terms of Service, provide a continued and stable service to the best of its abilities.
- 2. The ‘Company’ shall process complaints from the ‘Member’ immediately upon reception. In the case the complaints cannot be processed immediately, the reason for delay and the date upon which the expected processing date shall be notified to the ‘Member’ through the service page or other means.
- 3. When service is suspended due to force majeure such as natural disasters or system disability, the ‘Company’ shall not be held responsible for damages. Provided, that, it shall recover data and recover normal operation of services to the best of its abilities.
- 4. The ‘Company’ shall store transaction records of payments and records of ‘Content’ for a period of 1 year or more. Provided, that, an exception is made for members not qualified for membership.
Article 21 (Protection of Member Personal Information)
Article 23 (Duties of the Member)
- 1. The ‘Member’ shall adhere to related Acts, the provisions prescribed herein, and miscellaneous items notified by the ‘Company’, and shall not conduct acts that hinder the operations of the ‘Company’.
- 2. The ‘Member’ may not copy, reproduce, translate, publish, broadcast, or otherwise use information obtained during the use of services, or provide said information to 3rd parties without the prior consent of the ‘Company’.
- 3. The ‘Member’ shall not use the services provided by the ‘Company’ for uses other than view company information and knowledge sharing, and may not engage in any of the following acts.
- 1) Fraudulent use of other Members’ ID
- 2) Any acts intended as, or related to criminal activities
- 3) Any acts of defamation or offense of others
- 4) Infringement of intellectual property or other rights
- 5) Hacking and/or circulating computer virus
- 6) Continuous transmission of specific content such as information that is commercial in nature, etc. against the will of other parties
- 7) Any acts disrupting or have the potential to disrupt the stability of the service
- 8) Any activities profiting from the use of the Website’s information and services
- 9) Any other acts that may harm the social order, morality or otherwise violate related Acts.
- 4. The ‘Member’ may not redistribute any information obtained through the ‘Website’ prior to the permission of the ‘Company’ and the affected parties, and the ‘Member’ is solely responsible for the management when this information is printed, copied, etc.
- 5. Any paid services requested by the ‘Member’ shall create bond for the ‘Company’ and debt for the ‘Member’. The ‘Member’ must make the corresponding payment within the specified date.
- 6. The ‘Member’ shall personally manage the prevention of information loss for password, etc. when making payment through credit card Provided, that, the ‘Member’ shall not be held responsible for any information loss arising from fault within the ‘Website’.
- 7. The ‘Member’ shall comply with laws relating to the use of service, the Terms of Service, detailed guideline, service use guide, and any notified announcements by the company, and regularly check for these items.
Article 23 (Duties of Member Regarding ID and Password)
- 1. The ‘Member’ shall hold all responsibility for the ID and password.
- 2. The ‘Member’ may not allow any 3rd parties to use his/her ID and password, and shall hold all responsibility thereof.
- 3. In the event the ID and password of the ‘Member’ is stolen or used by a 3rd party, the ‘Member’ shall, immediately upon becoming aware of the situation, immediately notify the ‘Company’ and follow the provided instructions. For any damages incurred by the delay of the ‘Member’ in notifying the ‘Company’ upon becoming aware of the above situation, the ‘Company’ shall not have any obligation of compensation.
Article 24 (Deletion of Account and Termination of User Agreement)
- 1. The ‘Member’ may request the deletion of his/her account at any time. The request may be made through features available in the ‘Website’, or by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2. Posts uploaded by the ‘Member’ shall not be deleted upon the deletion of the account, as stated in Article 19 (1).
- 3. In the event when the ‘Member’ violate the Terms of Service or the Use Policy of individual services, the ‘Company’ may restrict use through incremental measures such as give warning, temporary suspension, permanent suspension, etc. or terminate the User Agreement. Provided, that, the ‘Company’ may suspend service, terminate account, delete job postings etc. without prior agreement for cases applicable to the following:
- 1) The ‘Member’ did not faithfully fulfill the duties prescribed herein
- 2) Failure to pay the prescribed fee for the use of paid services
- 3) Repeated payment/cancellation of paid services with ill intent
- 4) Social issues caused by using information in a field inappropriate for the purpose of this service
- 5) The information submitted by the ‘Member’ is incorrect and/or falsified
- 6) Information registered during sign up as ‘Corporate Member’ does not match the business registration certificate
- 7) Use of a stolen 3rd party business registration number and/or name to falsify company information, or using business registration number of suspended or closed businesses
- 8) Registration of company name without, in the case of branch or sales office, etc., specifying the branch office accurately, or the use of HQ business registration number despite possessing a separate business registration number when signing up as ‘Corporate Member’
- 9) Failure to sign up as ‘Corporate Member’ or register job postings pursuant to the instructions of this service
- 10) Using Member ID or IDs to register duplicate company information, job postings, etc. that are identical in substance
- 11) Defamation of this service
- 12) Miscellaneous violations of relevant Acts or if otherwise deemed necessary by the administrator for normal operation of the Website.
- 4. The ‘Member’ may file an objection regarding the procedure the ‘Company’ has undertaken for the suspension of service and other restrictions related to the use of service pursuant to paragraph 3 of this Article. The ‘Company’ shall allow ‘Member’ to resume the use of its services when the objection is deemed justified.
- 5. If normal paid services are not provided during its use by the ‘Member’ due to causes attributable to the ‘Company’, the ‘Member’ may request the cancellation of said service, and in the event of paid services with a set period of use, the refund shall be calculated as the number of days not used to the date of cancellation, with payment calculated in a per day basis. For paid services with set number of uses, refund shall be calculated per the number of uses remaining. Provided, that, in the event of postings with falsified or defective information, the paid advertisement fee shall not be refunded.
- 6. The ‘Company’ shall delete all member information when an account is terminated, unless stipulated by Commercial Act, Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, and other relevant Acts, in which case the information shall be stored for period pursuant to the relevant Acts.
- 7. For the protection of personal information, the ‘ID’ of the ‘Member’ shall be categorized as a “sleeper account’ and suspended when the ‘Member’ does not log in for one year. In this instance, the ‘Company’ shall notify the Member through email, written note, or SMS 30 days before execution of process. After the ‘Member’ verifies his/her identification, the use of the ‘Website’ shall be available in the event he/she expresses the intention to use the services.
Article 25 (Compensation for Damages)
- 1. In the event the ‘Company’ inflicts damages to the ‘Member’, or is otherwise attributable for any damages arising from services provided by the "Company", the "Company" shall compensate the user for the damages.
- 2. In the event the ‘Member’ inflicts damages to the ‘Company’ and other 3rd parties arising from violations of the provisions herein, or cause damages to the ‘Company’ and other 3rd parties due to causes attributable to the ‘Member’, said ‘Member’ shall compensate for the damages.
- 3. The ‘Company’ shall not be held responsible for any compensation when damages attributable to other users are inflicted on the ‘Member’.
Article 26 (Exemption)
- 1. When the ‘Company’ cannot provide its services due to force majeure such as natural disasters or any equivalent incidents, the ‘Company’ shall be exempt from damages incurred by the customers, provided there is no applicable intent or gross negligence.
- 2. The ‘Company’ shall be exempt from liability for any difficulties experienced by the ‘Member’ during the use of services due to causes attributable to the ‘Member’.
- 3. He ‘Company’ shall be exempt from liability for any lack of expected monetary profits during the use of its services, or damages incurred from using information obtained through the services.
- 4. The ‘Company’ shall be exempt from liability for the information, data, integrity, accuracy of facts, etc. relating to the service, unless under a special circumstance where the ‘Company’ clearly was aware of the falsity beforehand.
- 5. The ‘Company’ shall be exempt from liability for any measures it may have taken pursuant to this Terms of Service and relevant Acts.
- 6. The ‘Company’ shall be exempt from liability for any damages regarding the use of service, provided there is no intent for gross negligence from the ‘Company’
- 7. The ‘Company’ shall be exempt from liability for any damages when the contracted telecommunication service provider ceases to provide telecommunication services or provides service in an abnormal manner.
- 8. The ‘Company’ shall only provide access to RFQs and quotations, an advertisement platform, Q&A between users, a community platform, and other miscellaneous services. Therefore, when a mutual transaction is made between users via the services, the users involved hold sole responsible for the performance of their obligation, and not the ‘Company’.
- 9. The ‘Company’ shall be exempt from liability regarding the use of services that are free of charge, unless stipulated under relevant Acts.
- 10. In the event of a dispute between Members, the ‘Company’ shall be exempt from liability for any and all legal issues arising between the parties involved, provided there is no intent or gross negligence.
Article 27 (Relationship with Advertisers and Linked Websites)
- 2. The ‘Company’ shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages incurred by the ‘Member’ participating in, communicating, or transacting with advertisers and their promotional activities through the advertisements provided through this service or linked in emails
Article 28 (Restriction of Transfer)
The ‘Member’ may not lend, transfer, or otherwise bestow the rights to use this service to a 3rd party.
Article 29 (Confidentiality)
- 1. The ‘Member’ and the ‘Company’ shall not disclose to 3rd parties any and all information relating to all involved parties and/or the information of other users obtained during the use of this service.
- 2. This Article shall survive and remain in effect even after the termination or cancellation of the User Agreement or the termination of service.
Article 30 (Dispute Settlement)
- 1. The ‘Company’ and the ‘Member’ shall make every effort to find an amicable solution to a dispute.
- 2. If the parties involved, notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, decide to resolve the dispute through lawsuit, said lawsuit shall be brought to the court of jurisdiction under the address of the ‘Company’. Addendum
- - The Terms of Service shall be effective as of January 5, 2022.